Glassolutions provide a selection of planned and reactive maintenance services designed specifically for public, commercial & residential property owners and managers to survey, repair and maintain windows, doors, structural glazing, hinges, restrictors, locks, locking mechanisms and fixings to a standard demanded by current legislation & corporate responsibility.
- Unoccupied building inspections
- Glazed Installation condition reports
- Repair & refurbishment
- 24/7 emergency response
- Building fenestration repair & maintenance programmes
- Health & safety compliant
- Corporate responsibility compliant
Electronic data storage and recovery
- Condition reports retained
- Web based access
- Password controlled
Other services available from Glassolutions include:
- Emergency repair and replacement - 24 hour emergency repair and replacement service for glazing, windows, doors, locks, conservatories and garage doors.
- Commercial glazing – Shop front glass and frame repair & replacement, complex bolted systems, specialist curved glass replacement, high level working and security glass and frame installation
- Call Management – UK based contact centre, emergency response, first notification of loss and provision of management information